|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
"Microsoft Consulting Services: We help ensure Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the very latest Microsoft technologies and services. We are focused on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering and supporting solutions that result in a happy customer and greater consumption of products and services."
This Business Manager role is responsible for the Rhythm of the business, organizational planning, business reviews, owns the team financials, budget planning, and aligns sales & delivery forecasting within the team and plays a key role in communications and initiatives. Bringing broad and deep business acumen, sound decision-making and operational excellence to bear is essential in this role. These capabilities are key in order for the organization to execute effectively and efficiently in service of delivering on strategy, core priorities and fiscal targets as measured by business satisfaction and a healthy scorecard. This position requires cross-group coordination and the ability to manage high impact work on short deadlines.
- Prioritize landing FY21 Organizational and Operating Model changes and drive adoption within your organization.
- Coordinate/Orchestrate Strategic Planning Process and Business RoB’s
- Employee Engagement and People Management; Support leadership as they Attract, Retain and Develop employees in a highly competitive talent market.
- Communications: create sustained, pervasive connections and conversations across our organization to deliver better employee experience and organizational performance.
- Champion Services Consumption efforts across all functions by ensuring processes and behaviors are aligned to the to reflect "Champion Consumption" role. Work with your leader to deliver on Consulting Cost of Commercial Cloud metrics.
- All Consulting projects should drive consumption for Microsoft. By ensuring the proper business cadence is in place with Area Sales and partners, focusing on engagements which will drive consumption
- Partner with the project and account team to ensure that consumption milestones are on-track and properly shared
- Enable consumption delivery tracking to facilitate cost of consumption measurement
- Be a key leader for adoption of process, policy and tool changes.
- Orchestrate Change Management across Services Process/Policy/tools
- Land Change roadmap with Field roles. provide training and ensure policy compliance
- Act as the escalation point for systemic compliance issues.
- You are expected to be the local expert and contact point for local regulations, and security, privacy and data protection.
- You are the primary point person to drive compliance actions throughout your organization.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in consulting, sales, delivery and/or operations
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration
- Enabling Change
- Optimizing Resources & Budgets
- Setting Goals & Expectations
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Insight
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.