|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Mixed Reality Apps team is looking for a Program Manager to work onour in-market enterprise apps.
Our team uses deep customer research, observation and understanding paired with design thinking to concept, build, and ship products that will improve the way people get work done each day and help them break free from the limits of our current work environments. Weoffer solutions on HoloLens and mobileto augment and enhance the professional lives of workers around the world, empowering them to achieve more.
We are looking foraProgram Manager to join our cross-discipline product design and development teamto work with customers in delivering features in a leanway. This role will also include responsibilities to be part of an engineering team operating with an agile cadence, so you'll be working closely across engineering, marketing, business, design, and operations. You are self-directed, passionate about customers, and committed to deliveringbusinessimpacting results. We're seeking a Program Manager with excellent organizational skills, a passion foruser focusedproduct development, and a love supportinghigh performing, high impact teams.
- Successfuldefinition of scenarios that enable customer and business themes andday to daymanagement of product backlog.
- Collaboratewith multiple partners, across a team and across organizationalboundaries
- Maintain and overseefeatureroadmapping,risksand upwardcommunication
- Facilitateproject meetingsand ceremoniesin setting them up, outliningagendaand following up with notes and communication.
- Prepare and monitor project schedules &budgets
- Build,maintain, and supportprojectreports
-Contribute to a team culture that embraces diversity and inclusion and makes your team an awesome place to work.
- 3+ years of professional software development.
-Veryorganized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of industry standard Program and Product management practices (e.g. Agile, Scrum,Leanetc).
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Dedication to user research and data analysis
- Familiarity with modern end-user application development.
-Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product.
- Strongcommunication skills
- Clearly communicate progressonthe work you’re doing and improvements to team standards and architecture.
-BSc degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience/education.
- Experience with MR/VR/AR technologies.
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to work under deadline pressure.
-Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to developers up to senior management.
-Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with the ambiguityof innovations in a newarea of business.
- Energy to motivate teams,and createpositiveteamculture
- Able todiscern issues,prioritizeand solvethem
- Startup experience, v1 product experience, or similar background
Nice tohave:businesstraining through MBA or equivalentexperience
Abilityto meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirementsarerequired for this role. These requirementsinclude, butare not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/ora reasonableaccommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.