|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
In the ICT business unit of TE Connectivity the Master Scheduler (Materials Analyst Planning II) will have overall responsibility for short-term and long-term production planning for the ICT Supply group. This position requires significant day to day contact with our TE counterparts including, Manufacturing, Sales Management team, Pricing, Product Management, TE Information Systems (TEIS), Customer Service teams, Supply Chain, and Product Launch Management teams
As a Material Planning Analyst, you are responsible for;
- Responsible for developing and maintaining valid production schedules from the backlog and demand forecast to meet customer requirements, while utilizing resources cost effectively.
- Support Value Stream Leaders in leading materials related projects and play a key role in New Product Introductions.
- Maintain a valid plan in SAP/Rapid Response.
- Work with Procurement to ensure material availability.
- Load and review part number detail on weekly basis.
- Create weekly/monthly capacity plan and participate in bi-weekly Control Tower.
- Monitor weekly customer shipments/STO.
- Create material strategies as needed.
- Analyze inventory levels of semi-finished and finished goods.
- Provide input to management regarding long term material issues that could impact corporate decisions.
- Participate in cycle counting program.
- Participate in inventory control activities.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Materials Planning position or previous Master Scheduling experience.
- Thorough understanding of MRP logic and inventory strategies.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Sales and Operations Planning a plus.
- Advanced Computer skills: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Access.
- APICS certification preferred.
The position is located at our Tullahoma, Tennesse site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups