|Location:||Fairview, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (AD&M) business unit of TE is part of the Industrial Solutions segment (Industrial Solutions) and is a world leader in the design of components and electrical interconnection solutions that are used for applications in extreme environments. These interconnection solutions make possible applications of avionics, jet and propulsion engine management, flight controls, grounding systems and on-board entertainment for today's "connected aircraft". This capability is extended to military, marine, aviation, space, land and drone vehicles, as well as oil and gas exploration of open-ocean deposits.
The High Performance Group (HPG) sub-vertical within AD&M designs and manufactures relays, contactors, panels for power distribution applications and fiber optic interconnect products for the commercial aerospace and defense industries.
As a member of the HPG finance team, you will be supporting the Fairview Controller to drive strong cost controls and opportunities for operational efficiencies . The Financial Analyst will also collaborate with other HPG’s finance team members, finance shared service and Fairview operations team to achieve Fairview’s financial objectives. Specific responsibilities include:
Operational Finance Support – 70%
- Maintain and review parts costing
- Collaborate with Fairview team members and finance shared service to establish/review capital project and fixed assets
- Maintain safeguarding for Fairview assets
- Support plant controller in ME close process
- Review and monitoring of TEBIT / productivity projects
- Analyze production order variance, identify keys of improvements
- Analyze Fairview plant spend, KPI and monitoring
- Support Fairview Controller in establishing the budget/forecast
- Support ad hoc finance projects for as needed
- Support Fairview TEOA projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing environment
- Exposure to costing fundamentals
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point
- A forward-thinking, energetic leader who demonstrates diversity in their experiences and is a strategic business partner.
- Exhibits a compelling drive for accomplishing goals with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience in SAP preferred
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.