|Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Maintenance Teams perform repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure longer lifespan of machines and facilities. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you are responsible for;
- Troubleshoots advanced mechanical and/or electrical breakdowns of machinery.
- Replaces parts (ex. Motors, drives) as required.
- Creates and edits PLC programs for machinery including robots.
- Provides technical support for maintenance department and engineering.
- Completes all work orders and repair logs to reflect work performed.
- Provides training to all maintenance personnel in areas of expertise as required.
- Follows all safety guidelines in working on machinery or in facilities (ex. Lock out/tag out).
- General housekeeping of work area
- Other maintenance projects as assigned
- AAS in Electronics, Electro-Mechanical or Industrial Technology plus 2+ years’ experience in electronics or mechanical field or 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical repair, motor controls in plant environment
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code; Electrical Contractors License preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing in maintenance role working on hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical repair, motor controls systems
- Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic blueprint reading skills required; experience reading blueprints from non-U.S. manufacturers preferred
- Experience using micrometers, oscilloscopes, amp meters, gauges, rulers (metric and standard), shop equipment (drill press, milling machine, welding)
- PLC Programming experience required
This position is located at our Greensboro, NC site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups