Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Responsible for enabling and delivering chartered targeted improvements, that deliver business impact with measurable outcomes. Instills a culture of continuous improvement by building business partners' capabilities (The Discover Management System). Responsible for learning, adhering to, and improving DMS standard work.
What You’ll Do
- Teach, coach and facilitate Lean practices and principles to the business teams to drive business impact while instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
How You’ll Do It
- Engage with and establish relationships with teams and leaders, coaching them to drive improvement plans that deliver material impact.
- Organize, lead and motivate multiple teams to improve performance through adoption of Agile/Lean practices.
- Conduct training, workshops and assessments to advance DMS maturity in the organization.
- Work as a full effective member of the DMS team to continuously evolve processes.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, operations, technical, quantitative, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in engineering, operations, change management, continuous improvement, process management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in continuous improvement, process management, program management, strategic planning, performance measurement, management consulting, Lean transformation leadership or related areas
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in engineering, business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Lean transformation leadership
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting or related field
- Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt, or Green Belt
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.