|Location:||Boston, Massachusetts, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, New York, New York, Redmond, Washington, San Francisco, California, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning and insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
Are you passionate about helping customers drive Digital Transformation? Are you looking for a position where you will be central to driving high impact in one of Microsoft’s new cloud offerings? As the “ Microsoft Cloud Managed Devices GBB”, you will be part of a select team (GBB – Global Black Belts) of sellers spearheading a new set of services (Microsoft Managed Desktop, Surface and future products) that will enable customers to accelerate their ability to deliver a Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT.
This role provides a unique opportunity to be part of a team that will help capture the learnings that will be used to influence the Go to market strategy of this new and exciting service. In this role you will identify, qualify, own and close opportunities for Microsoft Cloud Managed Devices, requiring orchestration across Modern Workplace resources ranging from field, services and engineering teams.
As a Microsoft Cloud Managed Devices GBB you will:
Be the opportunity owner and expert for your assigned set of accounts
- Serving as “Subject Matter Expert” in the identified territory to dive the Microsoft Cloud Manged Devices value with the field sellers and their management
- Own and drive new managed, active devices within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Compete and proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
- Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of Microsof’s Cloud Managed Devices - including detailed relevant Business Decision Makers & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
- Develop compelling solutions for Cloud Managed Devices and remove technical blockers (business requirements, cloud requirements) that impede sales and are barriers for customer adoption
- Own opportunities from start to close by orchestrating an extensive virtual teams consisting of technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products.
- Leveraging the “Customer Decision Framework” (CDF) as a subject matter expert and assisting the local Account Team and Specialist Team Unit resources in developing their own skills/readiness.
- Orchestrate the completion of a successful Customer Success Plan in all new opportunities before opportunity is closed to drive continuous deployment and activation of active devices
- Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead sales team to blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage.
Be the interface to corporate team (Engineering, Marketing, Modern Workplace) to share customer and sales insights
- Establish a rhythm with the corporate team to provide customer and sales insights
- Identify sales blockers and partner with the corporate team to recommend potential resolutions
Experiences Required: key experiences, skills and knowledge:
- 5+ years of related sales or technical sales experience in the following areas: Office 365, Windows, Mobility and Devices, and/or Cloud Infrastructure. Experience in selling to large enterprises, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and directors.
- Technical Enterprise customer level experience combined with familiarity of cloud-based identity and access management solutions and information protection and classification solutions including Microsoft’s Intelligent Security Graph, Azure Active Directory, Intune, Microsoft Cloud App Security and Azure Information Protection as well as competitive product knowledge Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
- Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales and services field, Microsoft partners, Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing.
- Growth Mindset. Willing to continue nurturing and developing potential.
- Strong operational excellence - monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration
- Overachiever: Exceeds sales, deployment and usage goals in an assigned sales territory.
- Leader: Demonstrated sales and partner management experience
- Proficient: Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.) and sales methodologies
- Challenger mindset: Competes to win new market share
- Influential: Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers.
BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.