|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking an individual on our Modern Work & Security Compete team to enable our field to best serve our customers by building world-class compete capabilities and execution excellence. Partnering with colleagues in corporate leadership roles in Engineering, Marketing and Sales, this role will be critical in further developing the compete discipline across the field organization for the Modern Work business. In this role, the individual will ensure our execution reflects Microsoft’s unique value proposition and will equip the field with the content, playbook and skills needed to be successful. This person will harness the compete-related insights and feedback that help our products, programs and people deliver even more value to our customers.
As a catalyst for the Modern Work (M365 + Devices) business you will:
- Produce clear sales strategy and guidance for the field for our top Modern Work competitors.
- Create a year-round Compete readiness plan that covers top competitors across segments.
- Develop sales initiatives/incentives/support to assist the field in our toughest battles.
- Produce insights and intelligence report on MW compete position that influences product and go-to-market decisions.
- Leverage listening pathways/channels to capture competitive intelligence and compete strategy feedback.
- Engage the worldwide Modern Work field community to help drive best practices, increase technical capabilities and enable the WW sales and technical communities to be more successful with compete.
- Partner across Modern Work GTM, Worldwide Learning, Product Marketing, M&O and Engineering teams to ensure competitive programs, initiatives are packaged in a way that get consumed by the field.
- Curate assets and shares best practices with all field stakeholders through direct engagement both in customer meetings and via planned events and rhythms.
- Deliver on target metrics and KPIs in place to achieve right outcomes for our customers and measure progress over time.
- Engage and present to customers on key opportunities (EBCs) to help secure their technical decision and preference for Microsoft solutions.
The ideal candidate must be dynamic, passionate, self-motivated, confident in working in a matrix organization and able to gain the trust and confidence of their stakeholders.
- Ten+ years in corporate strategy, complex multi-stakeholder technology sales; with expertise in partner program management and sales model development/landing
- Experience working as part of a field sales team.
- Expertise in Microsoft’s product portfolio with depth in security, compliance, voice, as well as deep understanding of competitive landscape across security, compliance, collaboration and calling scenarios
- Experience delivering change management, readiness plans and programs.
- Deep expertise with data analytics tools / modelling for business intelligence design and planning
- A track record of delivering complex projects that have measurable results.
- 5+ years of distinguished experience in sales / GTM roles preferred
- Experience in subsidiaries/areas (emerging/developed countries).
- Excellent internal and external communications skills are required (written, verbal/presentation).
- Ability to travel 10-15% International travel.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.