|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Procurement fosters a culture of innovation, operations excellence and provides great career growth opportunities with a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate professional and personal life.
The RE&S (Real Estate and Security) Sourcing Team is responsible for deep stakeholder engagement, supplier strategy, RFx leadership, process ownership, cost management and policy compliance. Our team charter is to enable our stakeholders to meet their program goals through our management of risk, cost and delivery schedules within our contractual negotiations and RFP leadership.
The Group Procurement Sourcing Manager position is a great opportunity for those who enjoy the procurement process, utilizing a Growth Mindset, deep stakeholder engagement and seek a leadership opportunity. We are looking for a seasoned professional to join our team who has demonstrated strong people management skills and has a deep procurement background.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of experienced Sourcing Managers, who are dedicated to the support and enablement of the Microsoft Real Estate and Security organization.
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to work with and within a Diverse team.
- As a manager deliver success through empowerment and accountability by Modeling, Coaching and Caring.
- Provide thought leadership within Microsoft Procurement, and establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the RE&S organization.
- Compliance and oversite of standard Microsoft Procurement sourcing procedures and guidelines.
- Deep engagement and partnership with Stakeholders and internal Procurement team members.
- Utilization of advanced interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Assure compliance to established procurement practices by suppliers who source on Microsoft’s behalf, drive compliance with anti-corruption and due diligence programs.
- Create, update and execute outsourcing processes that are functional and stress-tested across categories of supplier spend.
- Execute effective procurement strategies and initiatives. Identify new opportunities and articulate the value to the business.
- Ability to be methodically decisive in the face of ambiguity.
- Provide meaningful impact to Microsofts supplier diversity goals, support and expand initiatives supporting Microsofts Social Responsibility leadership.
- BS/BA degree plus a minimum of (5) years business experience in the field of procurement, strategic sourcing, or supply chain management.
- Experience with Construction, Brokerage and / or Facilities Management procurement is preferred.
- Strong People Management skills with demonstrated experience leading teams to share diverse viewpoints, provide honest feedback, create & maintain a strong team bond, and foster an environment where people can thrive, do their best work and feel appreciated.
- Demonstrative experience in providing strategic and thought leadership in the disciplines of Strategic Sourcing or Procurement.
- Experience working successfully with international businesses and understanding the intricacies and nuances of various cultures and countries.
- Proven cross-functional team facilitation experience required.
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.