|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft runs on trust. As our lives and businesses are becoming increasingly digitized, trust is the glue that holds our world together. To create and enhance this trust, we build solutions that proactively protect our customers, our partners and our company from operational risk. Our products make the world safer from corruption and fraud.
Our team subscribes to a lean engineering culture as we build and operate products that constantly adapt. We embrace collaboration, agility, and the belief that experimentation (failing fast) drives innovation. In our daily work, we value growth mindset, transparency, quality, courage and having fun; it is important that you share those values as well. When you join this award-winning team, you will become a member of a talented and diverse cohort of growth hackers-- each of whom have big hearts and small egos. You will work with experts across domains that include product management, process improvement, software engineering, regulatory compliance, business operations, machine learning, cybersecurity, and philanthropy.
Now let's talk about you. We are seeking a curious, growth-oriented program manager to help us use process excellence, domain expertise and human intelligence to continuously evolve our technology platforms and supporting processes for mitigating risk and keeping corrupt, fraudulent, or otherwise disallowed entities out of Microsoft’s ecosystems. Do you crave the opportunity to build world-impacting end-to-end solutions that run with precision excellence? Do you like to get ‘hands-on’ solving root causes of problems and contributing in large and small ways every day? If so, your current skills and future potential can help us build and operate scalable cloud solutions that eradicate corruption and other compliance risks. This work is not easy, but it is meaningful and exciting every day. If you buy into the values of our team and feel that you have relevant skills to offer, come talk to us. Let’s work together to build a foundation of trust that will power our world's digital future.
- Collaborate with internal and external domain experts designing and operating a robust operating model
- Develop end-to-end expertise across third party risk and compliance domains, specializing in anti-corruption
- Recruit, onboard, ramp, and develop talent that taps into a variety of skill types and levels
- Track budget vs actuals and negotiate competitive rates while cultivating strategic game-changing deals
- Set up new system rules and define process and platform features that identify and block undesirable entities
- Contribute to the definition of user stories & success criteria for engineering clarity
- Build strong relationships for effective collaboration across the organization's functional matrix
- Collect and analyze operational data to find anomalies and root causes of issues
- Build and deploy incremental process changes using data to continuously evolve and improve
- Create feedback loops with data & requirements so we constantly get smarter via insights
- Use data to drive better storytelling for service adoption & transparency
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required
- 2 years' minimum experience in Process Management, Program Management or Business Process Outsourcing
- 3+ years of experience collaborating with hands-on operational professionals and technical professionals in compliance-related domains such as anti-corruption, trade, fraud, or cybersecurity
- 2+ years of managing projects and programs, leading change, dealing with ambiguity, providing creative solutions.
- Measuring and analyzing ongoing business operations, identifying trends, and taking action
- Defining requirements for process and engineering stakeholders
- Growth mindset, process acumen, and end-to-end 'systems' thinking
- Understanding of how to operate successfully in an agile environment (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to plan, organize and execute work while driving clarity and collaborating across boundaries
- Written and verbal communications, relationship management, and presentation skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.