|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you love to solve problems and help customers achieve their business goals? If so, this is a phenomenal opportunity for you. You will be working with customers, partners and other Microsoft team members in designing, building, implementing, and optimizing large enterprise solutions/environments, helping to lead them to success in partnership with Microsoft Services.
As a Microsoft Consultant, you will deliver quality engagements with your expertise in a variety of ways including advising, workshops, troubleshooting, assessments or reviewing high profile projects to ensure customer value. The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions. Someone in this position should be able to focus on deep experience within the following security technologies.
We are seeking a Consultant who specializes in Internal Threat Management and Compliance as it relates to Microsoft 365 products and capabilities, specifically Azure Information Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Management, Endpoint Protection, Advanced Threat Protection/Gateway, M365 Discovery Center, Exchange Online Protection. Consultants will design, test, and implement these products at our Commercial customers and will partner with customer business decision makers and IT teams to understand their business requirements and address using these using Microsoft technologies.
- Engage in senior level business and/or technology decision maker discussions related to project objectives, business processes, technical requirements and provide perspective on recommended technical approach.
- Develop an understanding of customer business requirements and project objectives and design and deliver technical solutions to meet their business requirements.
- Ensure solutions align with the intent of the architecture allowing for clear build test specifications and development of operations guides for the customer. Ensure developed solutions use Microsoft standards.
- Develop integration tests & other gate criteria that align with business requirements & project plan while using Microsoft standards to ensure a stable solution and predictable support.
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues. Review engagement to identify shared areas of improvement and communicate to customer.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT consulting, development/deployment for the responsibilities listed above including: Azure Information Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Management, Endpoint Protection, Advanced Threat Protection/Gateway, M365 Discovery Center, Exchange Online Protection.
- Ability to work independently cross collaboration working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building Customer & Partner relationships
- Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement
- Ability to apply product & technology knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience
- Experience with development frameworks (i.e. SCRUM/Agile)
- Desired experience with development technologies, including architecting and implementing quality software code leveraging the latest Microsoft, open-source technologies, and/or cloud technologies to solve customers’ most difficult challenges
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience.
Travel: Travel will be an integral part of this position (once travel is safe). You should be willing to travel as is demanded by the needs of our customers and our business. This position may require travel to customer sites up to 50% of the time. Overnight travel may also be required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.