|Location:||Minneapolis, Minnesota, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference.Flipgrid’smission is to empower everyone on the planet to share theirvoiceand respect the diverse voices of others.
Flipgridempowersstudent voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community ofover 100million educators,learners,familiesand organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll to meet the community!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care aboutadding to our teamculture as well as engaging the community weserve.We believe that the why behind what we do is as important as how we do it. Our team has a big visionthat’sinclusive, purpose-driven, creative and curious. Will you join us?
We arelooking for an experiencedcopywriterto manage and produce our written storytellingstrategy in support of theFlipgridcommunity.
- Write,editand manage written materialsacrossall ofour community touchpoints acting as both producer and strategist.
- Support our social media strategy withwrittencopy tailored for each channel while working closely with our social media manager to increase following and engagement.
- Establish guidelines around brand voice to ensure consistency in all written communications while reviewing,editingand improving content written by others.
- Helpscale and mature our long-formcommunityeditorialpracticefor our newsletter and blogwhile identifyingand executing new ways toamplifythestorieswe tell.
- Plan and producecorporate and industry communications in support ofFlipgrid’sthought leadershipin the learning space.
- Work across theorgto support copywriting needsforproduct, growth,lifecycleand experience teams.
- Qualified candidates should have at least 5 years of consumer copywriting experienceandexpertisein writingbothbrand and product copy.
- Provenexperience in owning copywriting projectsfrom strategy to production.
- Experience in copywritingthat isspecifically tailored for social media andprovenknowledge of social media best practices.
- Experience establishing brand voice,toneand style guidelinesfrom the ground up.
- A test and learncopywritingapproachwith the ability to first define goals then experiment, finetuneand iterate toward success.
- A love for wordsmithing and the importance of language in the stories that brands tell.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and organizational skills, including the ability to inspire team members.
- A strong drive to support and champion theFlipgridcommunity of educators and learners.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.