|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As a member of our engineering team, you will play an integral part in making that happen, navigating us into the future and impacting the lives of people all around the world.
The Microsoft Identity group serves over a billion active users, powering Identity experiences at the core of almost every Microsoft product and service. Identity is a booming business, quickly reaching multiple billions in revenue as part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite of services. As we expand on this investment, we are seeking an engineering manager to grow and manage an engineering team to help us better deliver on key initiatives within the Identity, and in partnership with engineering teams across Microsoft. This is an exciting leadership opportunity, one that doesn't come along very often.
This is a Principal Engineering Manager job with opportunity for deep technical impact, product innovation and executive visibility with opportunity for advancement.
You will be joining a team in a very fast growing space with a lot of room for growth in both platform and customer aspects.
Accountabilities include, but not limited to:
- Leading a team that powers and delivers the Azure Active Directory B2C business.
- Influence key decisions and create collaborative agreements about sequencing of work while maintaining good relationships across teams.
- The role will run the admin, billing, and user experience portion of the Azure Active Directory B2C.
- You will evolve the current team and partner closely with the rest of Identity to improve/streamline efficiencies.
- This is a huge opportunity to make an impact at massive scale, with room for growth in discipline, team-building and customer engagement.
- Experience coding with C#, Java, Python or C++
- Experience building Admin and/or User Experience features, Services, OR products
- At least 1+ years of experience managing Software Engineering teams
- Do you have ‘hands-on’ experience developing and debugging Cloud Services?
- Do you have experience building large scale, highly available, distributed systems?
- Experience in Security protocols such as OAuth, Open ID and SAML?
- Experience with Azure portal or Azure Active Directory Development?
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
-Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.