|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Experience & Success
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Joint day to day operational responsibility for a multimillion dollar revenue generating program across over 40 Markets globally, the global Presales Supportability PM role works with our Delivery Partners and Engineering to evolve and improve the customer experience and maximize performance. In the role you will build relationships with the regional Sales Advisors (SA’s), Delivery Partners, Engineering, Marketing and website teams to become recognized as a trusted advisor & mentor to the sales advisors, trainers, coaches and Microsoft global stakeholders. In addition, identifying gaps in the customer presales experience, processes, procedure, advocate & customer facing content and handling complex escalations. Proactively removing sales blockers via readiness recommendations to engineering and marketing are core responsibilities, which help delivery teams deliver results unhindered & operations run smoothly. Along with a close working relation with Sales Advisors you will collaborate with internal stakeholders to share learnings & insight as well as influence the development of readiness plus drive recommendation to enhance the customer experience.
- Work with marketing, engineering and CSS to ensure training and agent coverage for new product/solution pages on marketing web pages.
- Work with marketing PMs to understand sentiment and customer feedback from chat transcripts to enable improvement to pages or processes on marketing web pages.
- Contribute to website and trial testing as required, provide testing insights and be the voice of the customer
- Driving results through collaboration and innovation with Regional SA’s, Delivery Partner and internal stakeholders
- Identify and remove sales blockers; across all aspects e.g. process, procedure blockers
- Collaborate with regional SA’s on complex customer escalations to drive resolution, using insights learned to help prevent future escalations
- Proactive in identification & prevention of issues through regional SA’s & delivery partner feedback, process reviews, performance analysis & readiness
- Monitor customer and partner satisfaction – making recommendations and adjustments required to exceed targets
- Support the development of knowledge and understating of Microsoft solutions amongst our delivery Partners and internally as well as provide innovative ideas of how to increase sales & service take up on trial & support related requests
- Review and provide gap analysis to internal stakeholders on overall sales lifecycle experience
- Collaborate with regional SAs and internal sales teams on mission critical operational escalations
- Provide subject matter expertise on tools, readiness and processes to internal stakeholders
- Hands on experience with sales/pre-sales or customer retention, minimum 3 years
- Operational experience working with delivery partners or Microsoft Partners day to day
- Understanding of Microsoft products and services, how businesses can apply them
- Proven experience in resolving customer and partner issues
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with internal stakeholders and delivery partners
- Experience of working across different industry segments
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement in performance and processes
- Analytical skills and Drive for Results through Influencing
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent thinker who can deal with ambiguity
- Previous experience with services delivery desired
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.