|Job Type:||Full Time|
C+AI Security is looking for a Senior Service Reliability Engineer to help drive MSRC Engineering services that enable the business to manage vulnerabilities and fixes across all Microsoft products. MSRC Engineering designs and builds the tools needed to manage a large set of vulnerability intakes and the processes needed to connect Engineering resources across the company to fix and deliver needed patches for Microsoft’s user base worldwide.
Are you excited to be on the front-line of securing Microsoft and our customers that entrust their security to Microsoft? Are you passionate about enabling customers and team members to deliver reliable, high-performance solutions at scale with agility? Do you enjoy optimizing reliability, performance, cost, and solving complex problems with software and systems solutions? Do you like designing and implementing cloud scale solutions that provide Microsoft and its customers streamlined solutions? This position will provide you the opportunity to engage in these ways.
- Design and deliver software and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of your services.
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and create solutions to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in improving cost efficiency through service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Conduct periodic on call duties (on and as needed basis).
- Build and drive consensus towards common goals and priorities through advanced impact and influence skills.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience and outstanding coding skills in C, C++, C#, Java, Python or similar languages.
- 5+ years of experience of Cloud Scale architecture and system design
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.