|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s 1st party devices including Surface, Surface Hub, Xbox and HoloLens are an essential part of our transformation to a Mobile First, Cloud First company. The Microsoft Devices Repair Experience and Warranty (CREW) organization is responsible for delivering repair experiences at right performance levels (Return for exchange, Same Unit Repair, In-Field Repair models), enabling sales growth though Complete and Out of Warranty sales, and leading the industry in repairability and sustainability efforts with our future product roadmap.
Business Operations team within CREW is looking for a Business Program Manager to help manage our protection plan and out of warranty business. We are looking for someone with strong financial, analytical, and partnership skills.
- Own Microsoft’s protection plan premium and claim payment process
- Own Microsoft’s out of warranty pricing process for Surface & Xbox Devices
- Own service contract & out of Warranty quotation process & pricing list, while actively looking for opportunities reduce our costs
- Conduct financial analysis to ensure business and financial success of current & new offerings from a unit, share, and profitability perspective
- Partner across team to develop profitability analysis on new offer launches
- Partner across our team to improve, develop & manage key performance metrics which drive insights into the business and drive action
- 3+ years of experience in finance, pricing and/or product planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking
- Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the organization and business
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, have excellent attention to detail, and work effectively under deadlines.
- Translate financial analysis and insights into meaningful and actionable business communications and recommendations
- High proficiency on MS Excel and proficiency with PowerBI, PowerPivot, PowerQuery a plus
- Experience in supply chain, related business modeling preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business
- Insurance and/or actuarial experience a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.