|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in being on the forefront of Microsoft’s connected sales and marketing transformation? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to influence the future of how we connect with our current and future commercial customers through Account Based Marketing (ABM)? If so, the Global Demand Center (GDC) Account Based Marketing team is the place for you!
The Global Demand Center Marketing (GDC) team is leading the transformation of marketing at Microsoft with programs and capabilities that allow us to engage in a relevant and targeted way with our customers on a global scale. The GDC team is looking for a talented individual to help evolve our Account Based Marketing approach and drive our innovation and optimization to our targeting, scoring, and measuring strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for translating business needs into target lists for our marketing channels including paid media, e-comms and web. You will also work with our data science team on data signals and model improvements. You would also work with our analytics team to develop action-oriented performance views. You will bring a holistic data-centered strategy to enhance our 360 view of accounts.
This role requires a passion for data, strong business acumen with the ability to translate business requirements into executable plans, and being versed in marketing data and marketing signal. Experience in commercial marketing, product marketing, marketing operations, or marketing analytics will provide critical context and background for this role. Successful candidates will excel at critical thinking, have a history of solving tough new problems in complex environments, a proven track record of growth mind set learning and customer obsession, as well as the ability to demonstrate leadership and influence across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Maintain account selection and targeting criteria, in alignment with Product Marketing, Account Based Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Own account targeting list creation and delivery to acquisition channel owners (eg Paid Media). Ensure target account lists activated appropriately.
- Land target account lists within various field tools (Marketing and Sales facing) in partnership with tool owners within the GDC.
- Lead experiments and pilots to advance targeting techniques, including buying unit/demand unit and specific job role targeting.
- Lead business requirements for third party data integration into customer insights.
- Partner with capability owners to develop scalable, operational and system-supported targeting and account scoring practices and capabilities to enhance execution and long-term evolution of ABM motion.
- Own delivery of performance outcomes into Monthly Business reviews and other key checkpoints with Product Marketing and GDC stakeholders.
- Partner with Analytics team on views into performance by solution area.
- Experience in commercial integrated marketing and demand generation, ideally account based marketing
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills
- High attention to detail and able to work within stringent deadlines
- Creative thinking and ability to design and optimize new processes and solutions
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
- College degree 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing or sales
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.