|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more? Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated? If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is on the front lines with our customers and helping them get the most from their technology investments. CE&S serves Microsoft customers in 191 countries and 46 languages, providing best-in-class support for platforms and productivity services. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds who exhibit passion, professional competence, and experience in services delivery with complex projects or environments.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful, and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
We are looking for an experienced change leader who has exceptional people leadership and influencing skills that are matched by a deep understanding of the principles of change management.
If you have a demonstrable track record of ensuring projects and initiatives have all the right elements to take people on the journey, to change behavior at scale in a complex, multi geography, multi-cultural and fast paced environment creating and using data as well as best practice to help shape outstanding outcomes.
If you also bring a can do, growth mindset with you, that emphasizes your continual learning, curiosity and willingness to experiment and try new approaches – we want to hear from you.
Deployment Services supports the teams who deliver customer experience for Microsoft – solving complex issues, ensuring that customers are set for success as well as achieving our own business goals. Success for us is enabling these team to operate at their best regardless of the change around them.
The Landing team are change specialists – deeply skilled in ADKAR and PROSCI they help shape complex change programs. They help shape and deliver the people side of change, from ideation to adoption – making sure we take the right steps to engage and empower the change audience. These initiatives are always complex and large scale and always transformational for the colleague and customer experience. Your stakeholders are the change initiators from across CE&S and the teams who need to adapt and grow. You will be influencing at multiple layers of the organization.
- Partner with Support Business Units (SBU), WW Operations, Chief of Staff offices to identify candidate initiatives and align resources from your team to support and drive them.
- Create an agreed change impact (MOU) and project plan that helps drive the initiative from idea to reality in the most timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Lead your global team of change experts by ensuring that you model, coach and demonstrate the appropriate leadership and management behaviors and attitudes, thereby setting an inspirational and motivational example for your team.
- Bring your passion for Diversity and Inclusion to the role by seeking out fresh ideas and approaches that keep you, your team and the business current and making sure all have a voice and opportunity to create impact.
- Challenge effectively – be a strong voice and advocate for the principles of change management which will bring greater success. Be a voice of positive coaching and influence at all levels to increase others understanding.
- Influence effectively – your stakeholders are global and busy. Success here will mean your opinion is sought out and your voice is heard and recognized for its expertise and contribution.
- Team player – be an active part of the Deployment Services Leadership Team, represent your team well and the teams of your peers. Contribute to our challenging and ambitious internal change program.
- 7+ years of business leadership experience including people management experience and managing/ leading change delivery.
- Strategic planning and thought leadership in Change Management – Agile and PROSCI certifications a distinct advantage.
- Strategic business and operational leadership, organizational agility, ability to impact and influence at all levels across the company.
- Proactive with ability to lead agile processes to synthesize disparate information effectively and quickly into clear recommendations, actions, and decisions.
- Data driven – creating and using data to bring the story to life and to articulate the impact you and your team have.
- Proven effectiveness driving complex multi-stakeholder programs, leading cross-team programs to desired results, and managing risk.
- Work well under pressure and deadlines with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Ability to rapidly gain/build trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver tangible positive outcomes and impact for employees, customers, and business results.
- Self-motivated/directed, confident working at a senior leader level and comfortable working in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience leading a global team.
- Ability to lead teams to implement agile processes to quickly deliver impact and to cycle through iterations to drive continual improvement.
- Experience/track record in change management and leading complex, global programs, and projects; ability to work flexibly in dynamic environment.
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels.
Travel: The job requires travel up to 30%, including international travel (as determined within company guidelines for travel restrictions during the coronavirus period)
Location: This job can be based in the US or EMEA locations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.