|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Satori team within Bing Search division is looking for an extremely talented machine learning scientist to help build the next generation knowledge graph for Microsoft. The knowledge graph we built has been used to power question answering, web search, and office intelligence. Specifically, this position is in the source discovery and fact ranking area. Given an entity, we proactively discover authority sources based on popular user interest, then extract relevant content, rank the sources based on their quality.
Our responsibility is to serve the highest quality data for each entity, with good precision and matching user interest. We use deep learning and NLP techniques on daily basis. Candidates need to have strong background in machine learning/NLP. This team has both ML/NLP experts and system guru. It is a great place to gain experience in both fields and build a successful career.
- Build machine learning models to discover authority data sources given various user interest.
- Develop innovative techniques to improve fact ranking.
- Contribute key ideas and techniques to improve the overall knowledge graph data quality.
- Participate in design, implementation and execution with a team of engineers, applied scientists and product manager
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years programming experience in C#, or comparable languages like Java, C++, Python.
- Experience in machine learning, NLP or data mining.
- Experience in working with large scale data
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.