|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Service & Support
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
The Commercial Presales and Retention (CPR) team manages the Customer Lifecycle Engagement, which is a central pivot between Marketing, Sales, Support, Partner, and Engineering for the cloud growth. We have an exciting opportunity for you to play a leading role in evolving our high-performing and fast-adapting organization. You will lead an amazing team of experts who are incubating, building, and evolving our cloud customer engagement capabilities. This role is critical to support rapid value delivery in response to market and customer needs. You need to be able to drive successful collaboration across functional teams and executives across Microsoft, with a focus on connected CRM Capability while maintaining mutual strategic direction as we expand scenarios across all the Microsoft clouds and products.
- Develop the holistic CRM and CLM strategy and capabilities roadmap with inputs across the organization, working with a breadth of horizontal teams that drive CRM, Sales Enablement, and Call Center Automation
- Lead a group of planners managing tools capabilities, roadmap, readiness aligned to CPR org’s strategy and ambitions.
- Build a strategic relationship with tool teams and executives across Microsoft toward the CRM co-development partnership and connected customer lifetime value creation.
- Collaborate with process, engineering, training, and support teams to deliver supreme experiences for CPR Advocate and to influence the co-development of features in various tools (MSX, IVR, Live Messaging, Partner Platform, RAVE, DFM) to support our CLM efforts.
- Own and direct the portfolio of complex cross-group and cross-discipline CRM projects to completion.
- Gain solid understanding of both business and technology strategies, a principled approach to broader architectural and design challenges, and a strong grasp of solution scenarios and patterns.
- Be the liaison between business customers and technical teams, ensuring understanding is achieved between groups by clarifying requirements and regular communication strategy.
- Influence and guide global training partners to meet the needs of the organization through global sales enablement and advocating readiness strategy.
- Build and retain a diverse high performing team with capabilities needed to achieve current and future business objectives.
- Lead by providing clarity and motivation for the team while successfully delivering commitments.
- Create clarity for teams, translating complex ideas and issues into clear and consumable strategies for CRM users and advocate scenarios.
- People management excellence using model, coach and care best practices.
- Create an inclusive work environment where every employee can effectively engage and want to be part of the team.
- Leverage resources to help employees develop skills and support their career interests.
- Deliver Results Through Teamwork
- Effectively communicate business strategy and goals and how they align to the team's work.
- Plan the team's work to achieve goals and respond effectively to changing priorities, maintaining team energy and results.
- Hold the team and individuals accountable for results and recognize appropriately.
- 7+ years of experience in Program or Product Management or proven track record in managing projects end to end across multiple stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience managing and growing people.
- 5+ years broad knowledge and experience in sales management, and contact centers management
- Strong global communication skills, and skills in building organizational partnerships - across a complex stakeholder network in CSS, Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams. Ability to navigate and influence in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience/ability in leading both direct and virtual teams with a broad array of skills to ensure best-in-class customer outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in leading team through to success - drafting right strategy, working as necessary with employees at different levels, investing effort in building right stakeholder partnerships, etc.
- Experience across the entire product lifecycle – from project inception to delivery and the know-how required to lead your crew to realize your vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and influencing engineering teams.
- Problem-solving mentality and leadership leveraging internal and/or external resources, where and when needed, to do what’s right for the customer and for the organization.
- Strong project management, leadership, dependency management, and cross-group collaboration skills with a track record of managing complex projects with many partners.
Relevant Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this position is required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Technical acumen
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, be persistent, patient and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Brings passion and energy to create a vibrant culture of diversity and inclusion within their organization.
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the collaborative leadership skills to lead a change in direction when needed.
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.