|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting teams in Microsoft? Then look no further than Microsoft Teams SRE team. You will be building solutions that leverage state of the art technologies to deliver the next evolution in collaboration and teamwork.
The Teams SRE team provides leadership, direction and accountability for infrastructure design, end to end implementation and security for Teams services. Part of responsibilities include working closely with other engineering teams to ensure resiliency, security and compliance best practices are implemented. You are as comfortable digging into the details of routing configuration and CDN as you are working with partners to drive security initiatives targets.
- Design, write and deliver tools and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of your services.
- Participate in new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- Help services towards achieving world class security and compliance through automation, development, and collaboration with multiple Engineering teams
- 3+ years of software development: automation-related experience valued in particular. Scripting languages such as bash, python, and PowerShell, or compiled languages such as C# are most relevant, but others are acceptable.
- 3+ years of working knowledge of TCP/IP concepts, load balancing, CDN, HTTPS
- Experience in securing online services, secret management, and authentication.
- Proven experience creating distributed systems platform tooling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge on cloud computing / Azure / AAD
- Evaluate current services and drive performance, availability, and supportability improvements
- Experience in managing container-based platforms
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.