|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation?
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
The main goal of the Business Applications Solutions Expert is to evangelize the best outcomes our customers create for their customers utilizing Business Application Solutions. This also includes the opportunity to share Microsoft’s vision based upon industry trends and analyst input to showcase customer experiences of the future working with our Narratives Team.
The Business Applications Solutions Expert explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Business Application Solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging.
As a Business Applications Solutions Expert (BASE):
You will inspire prospects, customers, partners and colleagues to see the best of Business Applications Solutions
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops and architecture design sessions to explain, demonstrate, and prove the results of our greatest customer stories.
- You will present and record Business Applications Solutions product demonstrations at our large and small scale events.
- You will work with each Application and Cloud team to fully understand and articulate the latest product innovations arriving per release.
- You will act as a voice of the customer to provide feedback to the
- You will work with our Narratives team to create visionary customer experiences based on real customers that influence our product roadmap.
- 7+ years of technical pre-sales delivery
- 5+ years of partnering with and driving accountability across technology teams
- 2+ years of international sales role experience spanning America’s, EMEA and Asia markets
Technical Solution Leader
- Excellent Communicator
- Technical breadth
- Technical depth
- Market Maker
- Growth Mindset
- Deep functional knowledge in the following disciplines: marketing, sales, customer service, field services, and commerce.
- Competitive knowledge of Salesforce, Pega, ClickSoftware, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Cloud apps and services – especially working technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Workloads.
- Cloud Trust - knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics regarding Cloud services.
- Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics related to business applications
- Technical knowledge of key industry partners and systems integrators supporting operational business enterprise applications.
- Explain, demo & prove the capabilities of Business Application Solutions.
- The ability to effectively compose and demonstrate solutions.
- Understand and articulate Microsoft solution value messaging and present relevant and compelling technical business case examples.
- Ability to own and coordinate technical team resources for large scale executive demos.
- Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, Microsoft 365, Enterprise Mobility, and Productivity.
- Excellent communication skills: organizational, written, verbal and product demonstration.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Certification in domain-specific technologies
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.