|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be a key leader in Microsoft’s fastest growing business and personally drive an industry transformation to the Cloud?
Do you have passion and boundless commitment to work with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Microsoft’s Cloud?
Office 365 Customer Experience team is looking for a thoughtful, analytical, high energy Senior Program Manager to own and drive a new approach to the Office 365 “Onboarding and Adoption Experiences”. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated onboarding service for all customers.
As the Senior Program Manager for this business, you will own tools and automation experiences to enable all Microsoft 365 cloud customers to successfully onboard and adopt the M365 services. You will leverage the company’s immense IP and assets across partners such as Microsoft Enterprise services and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations, Office 365 business groups and build a deep understanding of customer’s onboarding journey and build tools, applications, workflows, self-service wizards to simplify, automate the customer’s onboarding journey.
Success in this key Program Management role will require developing exceptionally strong and transparent working relationships with the aforementioned partner teams to deliver expected customer and business results. Your key business metrics will be:
- Engagement and usage of tools, self-service wizards (user experiences) by the targeted users
- User satisfaction of the tools (PSAT/CSAT/NSAT/NPS)
- Reducing time to deliver new onboarding features, experiences
- Increasing the adoption velocity of customers leveraging Microsoft cloud services (Office 365, EMS, Azure, etc.)
- Contribute to larger division metrics as
- Increase active usage of M365 services
- Reduce cost per active user of M365 services
Your specific responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Lead virtual team(s) and create a platform strategy that aligns with the vision of the division and balances current and future needs of the business ; Evangelize and get a broad buy-in of the strategy from all the business stakeholders and leaders
- Design, deliver and manage intuitive, seamless, customizable tools and cloud experiences and software automations to enable thousands of users across multiple roles, personas to effectively deliver onboarding assistance to Microsoft 365 and Office 365 customers
- Analyze data, playbooks, business processes and identify technology improvements Office 365 and other Microsoft cloud services
- Gather effective requirements from partners and several business leaders, program owners and create a roadmap prioritizing for maximum business and customer value
- Define KPIs and measure them consistently across all software applications and services.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services/Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Manage customer and partner onboarding programs within expected timeframes, costs while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs
- Collaborate with data scientists, reporting partner teams and deliver tooling features that help collect customer intent of Microsoft 365 cloud services ; Deliver data/insights on customer intent, feature usage data of Microsoft 365 services.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
- Self-driven and self-aware Senior Program Manager with proven history of demonstrated and measurable business impacts thru influence and direct team leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, build and deliver customer and partner business results through an engineering or professional services team
- Influencing others: the ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome when there is no clear “ownership” of an issue.
- Passion to improve our customer’s onboarding experience with Office 365 and ability to partner effectively with product teams to create new user experiences and enable automation
- Cloud competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 in particular is a transformational industry change. Possess a broad knowledgebase of Office 365 technical architecture
- Strong leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partner
- Data Driven: strong data analysis skills taking pride in making data-driven decisions while defining and building the necessary tools to gather, track and measure key business data points.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries.
- 5+ years of program management experience with technical aptitude & hands-on experience
- 3+ years experience enabling customers with Microsoft cloud services (Office 365 plus other cloud services highly desired)
- Proven experience developing and managing productivity tools or tooling systems to support execution workflows for a large number of users
- Ability to drive technical solutions, design of scalable software systems evaluating alternatives and making recommendations weighing necessary
- A track record of building, executing platform strategy and delivering cloud services on the platform to enable user experiences for a large number of users across multiple time-zones
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Dynamics 365, SalesForce CRM etc. Power BI is highly desirable ; Dynamics CRM certification is a plus
- Advanced degree (MBA, Masters, PhD) in engineering, business, marketing, economics or related field is a plus
This role will require regional travel and occasional travel to Redmond WA, Los Colinas TX and Charlotte NC.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.