|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Make impact to how Microsoft data foundation services and tools evolve.
- Work in a world class team of engineers, architects and leadership that will help you grow your career.
- Be part of a dynamic community that will enable you to learn, collaborate and contribute with the top minds in the industry.
- Drive the program to make Common Data Model a word class technology helping customer and partners realize the value of their investment into data estate.
- Provide strong leadership in metadata definition, data modeling, Azure and PowerPlatform technologies that use Common Data Model
- Understand different customer personas, challenges they have and address customer pain-points.
- Effectively collaborate across teams for requirements analysis and research to help the business implement and use Common Data Model
- Build execution plans across divisions for Common Data Model adoption
- Be the Common Data Model champion externally and passionate voice of the customer internally.
- Work in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities, commitments, and projects with minimal supervision.
- 10 years' minimum experience in Software Development or Program Management
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Software Design, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- 10+ years of experience working in data modeling and data processing technologies with strong expertise in Data and Analytics is a must.
- Deep expertise in Database technologies (Relational and Multi-Dimensional), OLAP, SQL, Big Data, Azure
- Strong technical expertise in Hadoop, ADL, Azure Data bricks, ADF, ADW etc
- Extensive knowledge and experience in data warehousing, data processing (ETL), business intelligence, information retrieval, parallel and distributed computation
- Experience in analyzing very large real-world datasets and hands-on approach in data analytics
- Proven problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve diverse operational and business problems, negotiate, and effectively articulate rationale and vision behind technical decisions that support the business.
- Strong understanding of software architecture, Microsoft enterprise products, and experience with IT infrastructure
- Successful, productive cross-cultural teamwork and communications.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, exec-level written and verbal communication skills; exemplary organizational habits; leadership-level facilitation & negotiation
- Experience in implementation of Cloud Computing concepts and platforms
- Advanced degree.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.