|Job Type:||Full Time|
Come help grow Microsoft Teams real time communication experiences to the next level. With 20M MAU within the first 3 years Microsoft Teams is the fastest growing business application in Microsoft’s history, far outpacing its staunchest competition. In the Intelligent Conversations and Communications Cloud team, we build massively scalable, highly resilient, intelligent commercial services and client stack that allow millions of users to have flawless meetings experience. Beyond fundamentals we apply ML and AI to bring delightful experiences like background blurring and content camera to solve innate needs of our users and leap frog competition.
We are looking for a smart, highly motivated Principal PM Manager to lead a team of program managers responsible for delivering on our mission of providing the world’s best real-time unified communications solutions known for security, quality, ease-of-use and differentiating experiences. You will help define the vision, build strategies, prioritize the roadmap, own the business metrics to deliver delightful meetings experiences for our users. You will be working with our customers, partners, engineering, marketing, PR and legal teams to bring true end to end intelligent service and intelligent edge product offerings to our users. You will develop expertise in audio, video, screen sharing communication technologies as well as how to apply AI to solve complex customer problems. You will showcase deep customer empathy, thought leadership and above all work with a world class team of experts in their field. You will learn and grow the collective wisdom of the team.
- Customer Focus: Deep customer empathy to always put end user first.
- Business Acumen: Define vision, product strategy and roadmap for IC3 Meetings services. Ability to translate to clear and succinct technical requirements backed by justifiable ROI. Passion for detail and data driven decision making.
- Technical expertise: Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to ramp up to become the technical expert for our product offerings.
- People excellence: Lead and develop a team of Program Managers building scalable, highly available backend services. Build strong relationships and deliver results in cross-group projects
- Execution Excellence: Ability to drive rhythm of business within team and with partner teams to deliver planned items on time and at high quality.
- 10+ years of Program Management, Engineering experience building high-scale services with 5+ year people management
- Strong management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivering complex, high-scale systems or platforms that meet evolving business requirements; passion for cloud-based technologies
- Ability to think creatively and critically about product features and user scenarios
- Self-driven, innate curiosity and ability to self-start in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong understanding of security, privacy and compliance concepts and implementing them at the infrastructure level
Experience in real time communications, distributed systems and networking
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.