|Location:||Chicago, Illinois, New York, New York, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The BDO Global Account Executive at Microsoft is responsible to lead, manage and execute on the strategic roadmap, goals and ambitions of the global partnership between BDO and Microsoft. The role will be a game changer on the current relationship between the two companies from being a licensing-based transactional arrangement to being a strategic partnership. The Global AE for BDO will have the double responsibilities
- Drive and lead jointly with BDO Global and BDO IT Member firms the adoption of Microsoft platforms, technologies and capabilities within the worldwide BDO network to drive efficiency, cost optimization and acceleration for in-sourcing technical capabilities (Sell-To)
- Orchestrate, define, develop, implement and scale the joint go-to-market business and technical plans and activities in the SME and midmarket space to further accelerate the growth of the Advisory Services business at BDO (sell through)
The BDO Global AE will have the challenging role to implement the right balance between the two responsibilities above to make sure that the right stakeholders at BDO have connection with the right practice. The Global AE for BDO at Microsoft will focus on value-creation for BDO internally and for BDO’s clients, who are also Microsoft clients.
Industry Business Leader:
Lead with Industry - Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving BDO’s desired business outcomes using Microsoft capabilities
Deliver BDO’s business and technology outcomes reliably. Continue to lead Digital Transformation discussions with BDO and its eco-system through best in class engagements.
Account Team Leader:
Orchestrating and coordinating the global team and resources, ensuring that the best of Microsoft and its partners is brought to bear to help BDO deliver their business goals.
- 10+ years of building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting with global enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customer
- Msc degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience in influence-without-authority (networking / orchestration with 50+ internal and external people) in global environments
- Demonstrated ability to understand how to run business and commercial models (including, but not limited to, portfolio management, P&L ownership, business planning)
- A Professional Services industry experience and expertise is required.
- Profound experience in Executive communications, engagement
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft Organization and how to get things done by activating the right stakeholder / influencer - as such minimum of 5 years experience at Microsoft is a must.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.