|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of the Microsoft cloud solutions and services, to support our mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As a global leader on the corporate team with a perspective across the Azure Cloud and AI Microsoft Consulting Services portfolio, you’ll be a critical and visible leader internally and externally and will have the opportunity to influence and work with many of senior leaders in the business.
We’re looking for an exceptional leader and cross-team collaborator to partner with stakeholders across Microsoft organizations (Product Groups, Marketing and Operations, Enterprise Operation Unit) to translate the Azure Cloud & AI Domain strategy into a robust Go-To-Market execution plan to equip the Field with high value sales enablement content to drive new demand and accelerate existing opportunities to customers to optimize their experience on Azure.
As an Azure Go-To-Market Program Lead, you will design sales ready customer conversations, value proposition, sales play-cards, targeting guidance to enable the Field to execute on strategy with a focus on Apps and Infra, Data and AI, and Security. You will analyze the Field performance and needs and create Sales motions to drive intentional selling of Azure priority solutions and generate net new pipeline. As an Azure GTM Subject Matter Expert you will enable A14 Services Solution Strategy Managers to successfully execute FY21 Azure priorities (onboarding in new role, upskilling on Infrastructure GTM priorities and sales motions).
We value a highly collaborative style in our team members and look for people who can apply strategic thinking, bring excellent analytical skills, all combined with strong execution. Your background in working in the Field and in enterprise customer marketing will be highly appreciated, as well as experience of sales planning, pipeline analysis, readiness and execution. Digital marketing, social selling and account-based marketing experience will all be useful. Specifically, for this role, we are looking for a candidate with a good understanding Azure technology.
- Partner with Azure Cloud & AI Domain Solution Strategy and Sales Team to align the Domain strategy with Azure GTM execution plan, including sales acceleration programs.
- Design and land MCS Azure GTM execution plan to drive net new revenue and accelerate Azure Consumption.
- Orchestrate MCS Azure GTM planning process in alignment with Microsoft Azure Product Group priorities and Specialist and Technical Sales Team (STU) sales plays.
- Collaborate with Apps and Infra, Data and AI and Security Solution Area key stakeholders across the business.
- Drive MCS value proposition and capabilities integration into Microsoft Commercial Execution Playbook
- Develop Azure GTM execution Bill Of Materials to generate demand, accelerate opportunities. Acting as an Expert on the GTM content to support Field readiness activities.
- Monitor execution of sales motions and programs, share insights on performance for Monthly and Quarterly business Reviews (MBRs & QBRs), etc., prioritizing issues that need immediate attention and driving correction of error plans.
- Monitor 4 quarter rolling pipeline health across A14 with a focus on Q+2/+3, identify pipeline gap and actions to address it.
- Strengthen partnership with WW Product Groups to align on execution plans: joint internal and external events, sales acceleration programs, sales campaigns
- Enable Time-zone and A14 MCS Solution Strategy Managers to successfully execute FY21 Azure priorities.
- At least 5+ years of experience in the development and implementation of GTM plans, account-based marketing or enterprise B2B sales motion on different levels (local / multi-area, regional, corporate)
- Good understanding Azure Apps and Infra, Data and AI, and End-to End Security across Azure and M365.
- An effective team player, who can collaborate across time-zones, working styles and communication preferences.
- Highly programmatic, with a proven success to manage cross team initiatives
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Strong collaborator; influence and negotiation across multiple cross-org stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills used to facilitate data-driven prioritization of targeted customers and customer relevant customer engagement activities and issues resolution
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 25%+ of the time.
Work location: Preferred location Issaquah, WA, Other US locations welcome
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.