|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
As a Quality Inspector you are responsible for;
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards, procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
What your background look like:
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Quality Control techniques such as Six Sigma
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, calipers, and other measuring instruments
- 1-3 years Quality Inspector Experience
This position is located at our Katy, TX site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups