|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The National Customer Success teamseeks an experienced delivery leadership professional to lead the ongoing transformation of the Connected Customer Experience (CCE) for the Customer Success Unit (CSU) within Microsoft US.
As a Business Program Manager in the National Customer Success team you will have the opportunity to lead, develop and land key business programs across the US Customer Success teams. The role requires an experienced thought-leader who is hands-on, resourceful, and innovative, with demonstratedexperience ofproject management, exec-levelcommunications, service delivery, program landing and change management.
This is an individual contributor role that requires the ability to lead through influence and work collaboratively across different stakeholder groups to inform, drive alignment, and gain buy-in.
- Project managementof CCE landing issues and activities for the CSU; orchestrating issue resolution through various stakeholder groups and reporting on progress and blockers at exec levels.
- Collaboratewith stakeholders from various teams in WW and MSUS to drive implementation of cross-org initiatives aligned with the Connected Customer Experiencevision and strategy.
- Formulatea perspective and recommendation on Connected Customer Experience direction and strategy for the CSU organization; provide field perspectiveleveraging SMEs and v-teams.
- Contribute to theConnected Customer Experiencerythm, including input to Steering Committee meeting content and project status check-insin support of the Connected Customer Experience reviews.
- Collaborate with the broader team of Business Program Managers and Community Leads to ensure CCE goals are aligned to community specific execution programs.
- Collaborate with the Area Transformation Office in the landing of Connected Customer Experience focused initiatives. Key contributor to the MSUS Landing Framework with an eye towards streamlining communications and providing clarity to the Field in the CSU.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, PMP Certification a plus
- Leadership through Influence; ability to drive alignment with cross functional teams to a common objective and define execution priorities against objectives
- Change management experience and leadership approach to ensure rigorous change principles are considered in field landing activities and asks
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute large programs and initiatives with clear results
- Problem –solving ability, especially in gathering data to drive decision making under strict timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage ambiguity and drive for clarity
- Advanced oral and written communication skills – both written and verbal
- Advanced presentation skills
Location: Anywhere in the US.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.