|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you be passionate about guiding, leading and successfully transitioning our customers and partners to Microsoft 365?
Microsoft365FastTrackteam is looking for a thoughtful, analytical, independent thinker and high energy Program Manager to own and drive new approaches and solutions in Microsoft 365 onboarding and adoption experience.
As a Program Manager, you will own and drive business analytics and data insights to speed customer onboarding experience, drive adoption and help users get the most from the cloud productivity suite. The person willcollaborate with business stakeholdersto gather reporting requirements, consulton effectiveperformancemeasurements,and develop necessary reporting dashboardsthatexecutes againststrategic business plans.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
- Deliver FastTrack Metrics and Priorities across Microsoft 365 with eligiblecustomers.
- Ability to understand business concepts and translate to technical design.
- Collect data requirements to design new solutions and enhance existing.
- Ability to conceptualize / design / build high quality, horizontal business solutions using large connected data sets
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysistechniques.
- Define, track and report key metrics to assess overall business health using Power BI reports
- Develop and execute the strategy for democratization of data and insights solutions (insights on demand)
- Work with data engineers to ingest new data sources and operationalize new business solutions anddashboards.
- Provide actionable insights on how to improve theoperations.
- Connect findings and recommendations to business initiatives and collaborate with key stakeholders at various managementlevels.
- Communicate well with technical and non-technicalaudiences andcontribute modeling expertise as a teamplayer.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with M365 Workload Engineering, Product Marketing and FastTrack Delivery teams to deliver against key businessmetrics.
- A desire to learn and understand how data flows, starting from our customers interacting with M365 products and services, learning how FastTrack operates with these customers and following that data landing in our systems and converting this data into actionableinsights.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft BI toolsets, in particular building PowerBI visualizations and supporting datamodels.
- Competency in database (relational and columnar) and development programming frameworks -e.g.,experience with technologies such as SQL (Server/SSIS/SSAS), Azure Data Lake, Kusto or similar
- Unique balance of technical, development,project,and program management skills
- Strong communication skills, excellent collaboration and negotiation skills and the ability to work effectively across teams and organizations in a global workenvironment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment among a diversity ofdisciplines.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact.
- Strong processfocusand ability to deal with a rapidly changing processenvironment.
Required Technical Skills:
- 3+ Years’ hands-on experience developing and supporting reporting solutions, dashboards & scorecards using Microsoft BI technologies – SQL, PowerBIand Excel (Power Pivot)
- 3+ Years’ experience mapping business processes against complex data models and writing DAX, MDX to query SSASCube.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.