|Location:||Bellevue, Washington, Berkeley, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us and help define the future of how traditional engineers, programmers, and subject matter experts will build sophisticated AI for autonomous systems.
We are searching for a Senior Program Manager to roll up their sleeves and help us drive our AI and simulation product offerings.
In this role, you will focus defining the vision and the core components of the next gen AI and simulation platform, focusing on enabling autonomous systems including drones, grounds robots, and autonomous vehicles.
This position may work in Bellevue, WA or Berkeley, CA. Remote candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Define the product vision and core components for an AI and simulation platform to enable intelligent autonomous agents’ development and operation.
- Craft requirements for the product offering and collaborate closely with engineering to develop and release them.
- Work in close collaboration with external and internal partners capturing integration and collaboration opportunities.
- Present and promote your area of expertise at conferences, customer presentations, hackathons, and internal trainings.
- Deliver public customer content, doc updates, web site updates, support collateral for these integrations.
- Support OSS projects and orchestrate proper integration with commercial offerings.
- 5+ years’ experience in Product or Program Management
- Experience building innovative, cutting edge tech products from the ground. Agile iterative approach.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience using customer discovery for uncovering developer pain points.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Azure API best practices and build/release processes.
- Experience with ML, AI, and Simulations.
- Critical thinking & creative problem solving, i.e. not take things at face value and provide thoughtful solutions.
- The ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies.
- Approaches problems with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with robotics and perception systems.
- Experience with Gaming technologies.
- Experience with data pipelines, including GIS.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.