|Job Type:||Full Time|
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!!
Benefits and Compensation:
Minimum starting rate: $19.95/hour inclusive of shift differential for swing shift; adjusted based on experience, if applicable
Generous Paid Time Off: 10 Vacation days/6 Personal Days/10 Paid Holidays
Competitive Benefits/Employee Stock Plan/Flexible Pre-Scheduled Overtime
About our Facility
TE Lickdale is a manufacturing plant located in Jonestown, PA where we produce terminals and connectors primarily utilized in appliances. We employ over 500 full-time workers and 50 agency workers in various machine operator, material handling, maintenance, machining, engineering, quality, logistics, and other support positions.
We hire entry-level and experienced workers while providing excellent opportunities for growth through on-the-job training, TE sponsored on-site and at-home technical training, as well as tuition reimbursement for college courses.
- Prepare machines for assembly process
- Operate automatic assembly machines
- Load reels of strip terminals and housing onto assembly machines
- Make adjustments to properly align mating parts in machine
- Clear jams and inspect finished product
- Make minor adjustments and perform Initial Piece and Final inspections to assure continuous production of quality parts
- Document corrective actions and production data
- Package product and prepare completed boxes for transport to other areas within facility
- Initiate orders for materials and supplies, track and record inventory
- Perform preventative maintenance of manufacturing and support equipment
- Give feedback and provide suggestions with solutions for process improvements
- Package completed product to customer specification with packaging equipment.
Education / Experience:
- Must have passed the Bennett Mechanical Aptitude test.
- Must successfully complete a print reading and precision measuring skills review by the supervisor
- Must be able to use a microscope to inspect parts
- High energy, self-motivated, attention to detail and willingness to learn and advance in a fast paced environment
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum weight of 37 lbs.
- Must be able to push a peak force of 34.5 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a peak force of 39.5 lbs.
- Frequent standing and balancing throughout the day is required in this job
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (@ 20 inches or less) for small objects, color vision, and ability to adjust focus