Last updated 28 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Sales Enablement at Atlassian is a blend of art & science - the art of expanding the Atlassian 'no sales' philosophy of adopting a simplified experience with the customer, combined with the science of understanding how to build effective product enthusiasts out of every individual and role in our direct and channel sales organizations.
Atlassian is looking for an Enablement specialist to onboard, enable and train our customer facing organizations who help Atlassian customers make informed decisions based on the capabilities of Atlassian's products.
Coming into this role you must have exposure to the customer's technology needs in one or more of the these areas: Modern IT Service Management (ITSM), Application Development Lifecycle Management (ADLM), Agile Methodologies, and DevOps.
Atlassian's products are used in virtually every industry vertical and segment from SMB to Enterprise, to deliver these technical solutions. Your goal will be to best equip individuals in various customer facing positions to discuss and demonstrate the benefits of the Atlassian suite to address these solutions.
More About You
For this role, we want someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision - part customer service specialist, part technologist, part program/launch owner and part mentor. The job is not just about the technical bits (though that is meaningful) - but also about how to optimize the knowledge and skills of our field teams and to accelerate the customer product adoption cycle.
The person in this role will be instrumental in leading and implementing learning programs, building e-Learnings and training sessions, and supporting other key strategic program initiatives with a strong focus on the development of our Sales organization. You are deeply passionate about learning and the chance to lead and deliver unique programs to support a rapidly growing and broadly distributed Sales organization.
You will be on the front line working closely with Sales leaders and influencers, you are comfortable managing projects end-to-end, and you are excited to support the growth of the Sales Culture through highly visible programs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Operations Teams to create and execute sales enablement programs and to understand performance and opportunities for improvement
- Program manage enablement delivery and execution of major product launches, support sales on-boarding efforts, training and coaching programs using online learning systems, in-person workshops, and other content delivery platforms
- Create and evolve product enablement programs that shorten the ramp up time to productivity selling new products and services
- Develop and report on metrics measuring the efficacy and impact of learning programs, and use data to make recommendations on continued or new investment opportunities
- Proactively seek regular feedback from sales leadership and field on areas for growth, priorities and opportunity areas
- Drive continuous improvement in sales talent development and sales productivity
Skills and Expertise
- Strong instructional design experience and a deep understanding of learning methodologies to develop effective and engaging learning experiences.
- Combination of 5+ years prior experience in sales or customer success education, training and/or enablement for a high growth company
- Establish methods and clearly measure impact and effectiveness of education programs and reporting on learner engagement, retention, and application
- Proven track record to lead large projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and leaders
- Excellent organizational skills including program and project management experience
- Experience working within or in support of highly-technical populations
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively balance competing priorities in order to meet ambitious goals
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, constantly evolving environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability, not afraid to get hands-on
- Exposure to using Atlassian products is a strong positive
- Proven interpersonal negotiation and resolution skills
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.