|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is mission-critical for small and large institutions worldwide. Especially at this difficult time - as governments, schools/colleges & universities, NGOs & companies around the world look to maintain continuity and productivity - Teams usage has seen astonishing growth in a matter of weeks. Teams Devices are a key part of this ecosystem.
Help us drive & deliver the mission of being the best in class calling and meetings solution.
We are looking for a strong, passionate team member with great technical skills and proven leadership ability, who has a solid track record of problem solving and shipping products/features, and who has a good sense of customer empathy. You feel comfortable about creating software that runs on devices or on a Desktop. You have experience developing with TypeScript, either React or AngularJS, and REST APIs. Familiarity with C# and/or C++ is a plus.
- Drive pairing and remote control of Teams Displays device with Teams Desktop Client
- Model technical and team leadership
- Support integration of new intelligent audio/video peripherals and other intelligent features for Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) E2E across cloud components such as Cortana
- Collaborate with feature area owners, architects, and EMs across many different areas & services
- BS degree preferably in CS or related engineering field
- Experience as a technical and people leader
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to be adaptable and agile in development
- Experience driving efforts across product groups and business units
- Exposure to networking protocols such as HTTPS, TCP/IP stack
- Demonstrated passion for building great end-user experiences
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.