|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference. The Privacy and Regulatory Affairs (PRA) group is seeking a highly capable Business Administrator to serve a central and critical role in our Support Team. PRA’s mission is to enable responsible innovation, respectful data use, and enhanced connectivity for Microsoft and its customers, and we need your help to fulfill it!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. We welcome interest from professionals who are purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
- Support senior leaders across the organization with fast-paced, complex calendar management, including proactive scheduling, detailed coordination and preparation, prioritization, and appropriate time allocation, as well as travel arrangements and expense report submissions
- Partner with Business Manager and Chief of Staff to manage headcount, personnel transactions, hiring, and new employee onboarding, as well as maintain and update internal team sites and channels
- Manage on-site responsibilities, assisting with space transitions, event planning and execution, supply stocking, shipping operations, and on-site support
- Budget tracking and purchasing support, including purchase order processing and procurement of employee equipment and supplies
- Facilitate the rhythm of business and manage the team calendar, including maintaining access and team distribution lists as well as collaborating with meeting stakeholders to craft an effective agenda and necessary materials
- Maintain confidentiality of information and use discretion and judgment in discussing org information and projects
- 3+ years of professional experience in administrative assistance or business support
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Proven, outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required
- Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and able to monitor complex plans and schedules and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around
- Practical experience with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Preferable knowledge in internal applications including Employee Central, HR Insights Catalog, iCIMS, HeadTrax, MSExpense2, MyOrder, IDWeb, MS Space and Concur travel tool
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.