|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The CFP&A Team in the Central Finance Team is responsible for partnering across the company's finance teams to manage financial planning, forecasting, and reporting processes to drive strategic decisions. Our stakeholders include the Board of Directors, shareholders/Wall Street, Senior Leadership (CEO, CFO, and Executive VPs), Finance Leadership (Division/Engineering Group CFOs and Corporate Controller) and finance teams across the company.
We are hiring a Finance Manager, whose role is to assist business partners and stakeholders with timely, accurate, accessible, and complete information in Microsoft’s financial systems. This role will need to collaborate with finance & tools teams across different parts of the company and set timelines, workbacks and deliverables that enable the end to end rhythm of business planning processes for the company. Additionally, this role will facilitate implementation of various business models that need to be integrated into end to end corporate planning, forecasting, and reporting processes. This is a role that would partner closely with sales, marketing, services, and engineering finance teams to assess the impact of incorporating new business drivers, business models, key performance indicators, non-financial disclosures, and other financial analysis and reporting requirements into existing systems and processes.
- Understands the roles across finance, accounting, engineering, services, and other organizations that need to be a part of developing end to end business processes
- Manages change processes and identifies opportunities for automation and efficiency
- Applies excellent judgment and a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects well
- Delivers analytical and consolidated reports for forecast and budgeting while partnering with other CFT team members in continually improving the quality and efficiency of the quarterly reports
- Supports planning, forecasting and actuals ROB of limited integration acquisitions (i.e. LinkedIn)
- Supports the release of planning & forecasting tools by participating in testing and feature reviews
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Demonstrated strength in process and project management – setting deliverables, formats, calendar, ensuring quality, managing reviews, delivering output
- Partnership and interpersonal skills while leading cross-group collaboration across all role levels
- Energy for a high-performing team culture, working through large-scale challenges, delivering fast with quality and a growth mindset
- 2-5 years of work experience in finance, accounting, and/or years developing business processes in partnership with internal engineering teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.