|Location:||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Business Administrator to support a Sr. Director and his team. The ideal candidate is a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment, has a strong attention to detail and embraces challenges with high energy and a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Management of calendar with attention to accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution and alignment to the leaders priorities and commitments
- Planning and coordination of complex domestic and international travel itineraries
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of expenses
- Coordination and logistical support for onsite and offsite meetings/events including All Hands, Morale Events, Team Training and Leadership Offsites
- Assist with headcount management, org chart maintenance and distribution and security group ownership and management
- Team support including space management, office moves, new hire set up and onboarding and procurement of equipment and supplies
- Experience working with a global team and cultural awareness
- Proven professional approach to dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Successfully lead a small team of admins
- Proven, outstanding communication
- 5+ years’ work experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work well under pressure .
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including, Word, Outlook, and Excel, as well as knowledge in internal applications including, Employee Central, HR Catalog, HeadTrax, MSExpense2, MyOrder, MS Travel, and ICIMS.
MICROSOFT BACKGROUND CHECK:
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.