|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Partner Development Manager (PDM) role for SAP in the United States is responsible for delivering Sales execution impact in pipeline, Co-Sell Wins & ACR in partnership with SAP and Microsoft. The PDM in this role will mainstream the SAP opportunity working across key stakeholder groups to establish a predictable engine and rhythm for pipeline creation, deal execution and business reviews with leadership and sales teams in key Enterprise Operating Units (EOUs) and Small and Mid-Market Customer Segment (SMC) at Microsoft.
This role requires knowledge of SAP, driving impact across a matrixed set of internal and external stakeholders and channel sales & influence models. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, ability to build new business models & rhythms, has a strong Partner Sales background and the ability to work fluidly with our Field Sales Teams to land revenue impact. Working knowledge of sales and marketing processes and Microsoft technology is beneficial.
FY21 SAP Partner Development Manager, USA core responsibilities include:
- Partner with peer PDM(s) & SAP stakeholders across ECM, Field LT & Sales Teams in the US to establish plan to mainstream SAP sales execution in priority EOUs
- Review pipeline and drive opportunity velocity with our field and SAP
- Integrate SAP into Microsoft Partner Field Integration (PFI) sales motions including Co-Sell Days, Account Planning, Sales Leadership Sponsorship opportunities to mainstream SAP into core day to day sales execution with Microsoft Field
- Drive business performance measured by pipeline, new opportunities, Co-Sell Wins & ACR
- Enable and evangelize SAP solutions with the US Microsoft sales teams, clearly articulating value propositions to the Microsoft teams to foster proactive engagement with Channel Management and Field sellers
- Partner Satisfaction: Ensure strong business relationship and understanding of partner’s needs identifying clear conditions, accountability, progress measurement and timelines
- Execute high stakes leadership connections with SAP & Microsoft – well planned and orchestrated interactions between SAP and Microsoft executives.
- Disciplined Business Management by establishing to monthly / quarterly Business Reviews to provide a consistent and predictable Rhythm of the Business (ROB).
- Key Performance Metrics include: New Pipeline/Accounts Identified, # Co-Sell Wins, SAP ACR
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- Understanding of SAP and Microsoft solutions, digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, capabilities and solutions that generate partner growth and innovation.
- 5-10+ years of experience in core sales experience, partner channel development, sales, business development, alliance management in the technology industry.
- Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses.
- Strong experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies.
- Strong influence and orchestrator skills helping align Microsoft and partner resources to drive solutions that support customer needs.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort.
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations; Business and/or Executive MBA strongly preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.