|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
The National CSU provides Customer Success leadership for MSUS by providing in-depth technical capabilities, CS role community leadership and national representation of MSUS Customer Success activities, including working closely with the worldwide Customer Success & Engagement (CS&E) team.
The National Customer Success team seeks an experienced delivery leadership professional to represent the MSUS business requirements related to Connected Customer Experience tooling and processes.
As a Business Program Manager in the National Customer Success team you will have the opportunity to lead, develop and land key business programs across the US Customer Success teams. The role requires an experienced business manager who is hands-on, resourceful, and innovative, with a demonstrated experience of process documentation, requirements solicitation, program landing and change management.
This is an individual contributor role that requires the ability to lead through influence and work collaboratively across different stakeholder groups to inform, drive alignment and gain buy-in.
- Understanding the Customer Experience and Support Tooling roadmap and its implications to the MSUS CSU teams.
- Collaborate with the Area Transformation office and Community Leads in landing and change management of major process and tools changes for the CSU.
- Ability to identify, document and articulate MSUS business requirements related to Connected Customer Experience processes and tools.
- Identification of reporting requirements for MSUS CSU to effectively run the business.
- Contribute to the Connected Customer Experience rhythm of business (ROB) including participation in the weekly CCE status meeting to represent process and tooling requirements.
- Work cross collaboratively with various stakeholder groups and SME teams to drive alignment around tooling, process and reporting requirements.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst, Consultant or project/program manager
- Leadership through Influence; ability to drive alignment with cross functional teams to a common objective and define execution priorities against objectives.
- Change management experience and leadership approach to ensure rigorous change principles are considered in field landing activities and asks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage ambiguity and drive for clarity.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- BA/BS equivalent.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.