|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about web development? Do you love working with the latest tools and technologies? Do you want to revolutionize the user experience for Microsoft Azure?
The Azure Portal is developed by a fast-paced team that ships next generation solutions in an exciting, inclusive, and data-driven workplace, where we harness the power of the cloud and push the boundaries of what a web-based user experience can do.
We build the highly-engaging and productive Azure Portal, which is the centerpiece of all user interactions for Microsoft Azure customers big and small. It includes support for application and resource management, deployment, health monitoring, billing, and everything in between. It's a unified management experience, targeted toward developers and IT professionals, that brings together diverse experiences in data centers around the globe.
The Azure Portal is designed to be highly extensible, and we deliver the necessary tools and services in the form of a Framework/SDK which is used by hundreds of partner teams to build experiences that are critical to Microsoft Azure's success. Embracing the spirit of agility, we iterate quickly and deploy to production every day.
If you want to work in an agile environment and help set the direction of a highly strategic, impactful, and challenging charter for the cloud, this is the place for you!
To learn more, sign up for a free trial of our services:
And explore the Azure Portal:
Or read about some of our recent work here:
- Manage and grow a diverse team of 10 software engineers to deliver impact and results
- Oversee and guide the creation of compelling web experiences with the latest technologies
- Make use of effective communication and collaboration skills to coordinate with partner teams
- Demonstrate a passion and aptitude for UI/UX and a keen customer focus
- 5+ years of professional experience in web development
- 2+ years working as a people manager; leading inclusive teams, providing coaching, delivering feedback, and demonstrating successful results
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to be productive and effective in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion for languages and tools like TypeScript, ES6/ECMAScript 2015, Promises
- Experience with technologies like Single Page Applications, JSON, AJAX, and Git
- Prior work experience with Azure (or other cloud services) and REST APIs
- Solid development and testing skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.