|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we take Microsoft Teams, our fast-growing collaboration product to the next level.
We are looking for an accomplished, motivated product leader to define and deliver new ways to connect people, improve communication, and facilitate collaboration across a wide range of business applications and corporate cultures.
This position is responsible for the Teams service build system and infrastructure. It offers the opportunity to partner with other groups within Teams to develop a deep understanding of their services from both a build (Continuous Integration model) and operational perspective. You will be responsible understanding partner and engineering team requirements, generalizing these requirements and defining build infrastructure plans to support and manage them. You will define common solution patterns and drive their adoption across the organization. The role is a mix a business analysis, product thinking, technical depth, operational excellence, and cross team collaboration. It is a high value role that is both creative and technical with the opportunity to help redefine how people work and collaborate.
What is working on Microsoft Teams like? We are in a fast-moving environment that lets us explore, iterate, and deliver value to customers. Our culture is open, respectful, and empowering. There are ample opportunities to present ideas and work directly with executives and customers to collect feedback. Our colleagues are among the best in the industry and have worked on some of the most successful products in the world. We share an immense passion for the customer and user experiences that surprise and delight the people that use them. We are also a team that likes to have fun, and we build that attitude into our product.
- Partner collaboratively with the groups throughout Microsoft Teams to understand their business goals, engineering systems needs and collect requirements and synthesize product plans to deliver maximum impact across all areas.
- Deliver infrastructure that enables end to end solutions for our engineering organization and partner teams, including customer and industry research, requirements definition, and delivery of capabilities.
- Manage dependencies across teams to ensure that capabilities land on time with the required scope across desktop and web clients.
- Regularly present new product plans, demos and more to the leadership team.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and corresponding services.
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms.
- 3+ years of program management experience delivering end-user facing and / or engineering systems and infrastructure products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.