|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Are you a self-starter, a leader with a a passion for electronics engineering? At TE Connectivity, you will find a culture that rewards such hands-on engineering spirit. We empower our engineers to work collaboratively as we develop the next generation of smart, wireline, and wireless connectors. This is a great opportunity to join our team that is seeking a like-minded person to expand our New Product Development and Advanced Development projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform electrical engineering design efforts during the R&D phase of projects for the next generation of smart, wireline and wireless connectors for the team.
- Perform electrical engineering Modeling and Simulation (M&S) efforts for the team.
- Perform electrical engineering laboratory verification and validation efforts for the team.
- Develop and deliver all required schematics, designs, layouts, and documentation for rapid prototyping and manufacturing of new circuit designs for smart connectors.
- Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (B.S. Minimum).
- 5 years or more experience in product design desired (open to candidates with less experience).
- Demonstrated experience in electronic product design in aerospace, automotive, fiber optics, industrial, or medical applications.
- Demonstrated experience in analog/mixed signal electronics, digital electronics, embedded system hardware and firmware.
- Experience with laboratory testing of bit error rate, logic analysis, and s-parameters.
- Experience with modeling and simulation tools for analog/mixed signal and digital circuits.
- Experience with modeling and simulation tools for signal integrity and RF design (e.g., 3D electromagnetic).
- Experience with PCB schematic and layout.
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, I2C, LoRa, SPI, and WiFi communication protocols preferred.
- Ability to travel Internationally (EMEA and Asia Pacific).
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.