|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With Okta you can manage access across any application, person, or device. Whether the people are employees, partners, or customers, or the applications are in the cloud, on premises, or on a mobile device, Okta helps you become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance.
About Business Technology Team
Okta’s Business Technology team is evolving Okta’s operating model for accelerated growth and scale through people, process, technology & data. As a strategic business partner, Okta’s modern Business Technology organization builds in depth understanding of the business and provides innovative solutions to enable business strategies.
- Work with executives and key stakeholders in our organization spanning Marketing, Sales, Customer First, Product, Engineering, People, Finance, Security & Legal; you will lead enterprise architecture and strategy decisions to support Okta’s longer term business goals.
- Lead a team of seasoned solutions, technical and data architects driving the strategy, vision and execution of Business Technology architecture blueprint
- Design and lead a multi-year enterprise architecture roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals and investments to enable Okta’s growth and scale.
- Make recommendations on enterprise architecture, M&A integration, and application infrastructure based on industry best practices.
- Lead strategic programs including Okta on Okta as our Voice of the Customer as a key differentiator in enabling the most optimal customer and employee experience.
- Harden Okta’s Information Governance, Risk & Compliance posture with identity at the center of our security strategy.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- 15 years of leadership and engineering experience with selecting, implementing, and growing enterprise architecture blueprint.
- 10 years of experience in leading architecture for enterprise systems and applications spanning Customer Experience (LeadToOpportunity, OpportunityToQuote, PartnerSales), Employee Experience (RecruitToHire, HireToRetire) & Order Experience (QuoteToCash, RecordToReport, ProcureToPay)
- Experience driving vision, strategy and implementation focused on strategic business outcomes; specific examples to prove it.
- Work experience in a high-growth enterprise software company during a time of massive scale.
- Inspirational leader and technologist who builds diverse and inclusive teams and leads by example.