|Job Type:||Full Time|
The person in this role will use their experience in designing and developing high volume transactional systems, along with their excellent communication, dependency management, and collaboration skills to design, develop and partner with other teams to implement end-to-end solutions that empower Commerce agility. Additionally, they will use their people management experience to manage an existing team of engineers while growing each individuals capabilities and impact.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, including modern data structures and distributed architecture patterns
- Excellent technical design, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Experience with a public cloud, ideally Azure
- Experience working with/developing financial systems
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of .NET, C# and associated toolsets / frameworks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
- Demonstrated ability to drive end-to-end feature development across multiple teams
- Ability to analyze complex problems to determine best course of action
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.