|Job Type:||Full Time|
With the new Microsoft Edge browser, we are delivering quality experiences best on the market, competing at the highest level for browser share on all platforms, empowering everyone to achieve more. Bing positions itself as the powerhouse which delivers intelligence and search features for the browser, creating numerous opportunities to differentiate from competition with the added value of our top-notch quality and quantity of services. As the growth team in Bing, we are thriving for browser success and providing integration with any service or intelligence Bing can offer bringing to game the vast expertise we have in agility, telemetry and experimentation but in the same time not being shy of weekly contributions into the Edge Chromium code base.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about contributing and leading growth experiences for the browser using both Web technologies and native client code. The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills, be empowered with various technologies and be able to show leadership.
- Participate in design, implementation, and execution across a variety of features with heavy emphasis on UX design
- Drive architectural changes into the product to expand our footprint and increase developer agility
- Invest in others’ growth, mentor team members and help build a highly capable team
- Regularly communicate team progress internally and evangelize progress and opportunities to a wider audience including management and leadership
- B.S. in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of UX development experiences with React
- Experience in building features from the ground up
- Experience with cross-discipline and cross-team collaboration
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented
- Passion for building team culture
- Knowledge of security and compliance regulations
- Exemplary JS debugging skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.