|Job Type:||Full Time|
Consumer Sales Enablement Team has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer that will be responsible for developing applications used by our associates worldwide as we digitally transform our customer experiences. You will own implementation and delivery of user-facing applications that enable customers and sellers to buy and manage orders through tailored experience portals. Orchestrate the technology that streamlines the end-to-end sales process from a lead to order fulfillment.
We are looking for someone that has a passion to help digitally transform our brick and mortar stores and help promote the Microsoft brand by delivering best in-class retail experiences for our sellers and end customers.
- Working collaboratively with a team of diverse and talented peers
- Feature ownership across the full dev stack from UX to back-end services
- Mentoring junior developers
- Providing quality input on peer code reviews and architectural designs
- Providing influence on schedule, feature, and product designs
- Owning accurate costing for your engineering activities, and executing with high accountability to schedule and quality
- Maintaining an unwavering focus on our customers and the impact you deliver to them.
- Operating in a DevOps model while engaging modern engineering practices
- Development skills in C# or OOP design and coding
- Experience developing web services
- Knowledge of web fundamentals
- Solid written/verbal communications skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- BS/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
#cseo #smse #csme
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.