|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Store is the public face of Microsoft, where every individual, community and business can directly experience all that's possible with Microsoft, and we’re looking for the best and brightest talent to tell our story. Are you interested in a career where you can inspire customers and make an impact while building lifelong skills? If so, we’re the place for you! Help connect customers with their passions to achieve more, through our physical and digital retail properties. Microsoft Store includes jobs in physical retail locations, digital property teams and corporate locations.
Microsoft Store’s vision is to help our customers discover everything that’s possible with Microsoft. Our role is to connect customers digitally with the products and services Microsoft has to offer. This encompasses supporting the global e-commerce destinations across web, mobile, Xbox console and Windows PC. We provide customers the opportunity to experience the best in gaming, productivity and entertainment from Microsoft while joining a global community of happy Microsoft customers.
We are seeking an individual that is passionate about driving customer facing experiences by aligning business and engineering requirements across a group of diverse global stakeholders. If you get excited about solving abstract problems, delighting customers, emphasizing brand value and making a big impact, this is the opportunity for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and prioritizing small and medium busines (SMB) features based on several vectors: customer feedback, partner feedback, business priority and engineering capacity. Your ability to balance day-to-day business requests while maintaining a high-level strategic perspective is critical in this role. Partnering across several engineering teams, you will own defining features, developing milestone dates and coordinating with post-launch teams to ensure a successful rollout. You are a functional expert and customer evangelist, providing a balanced voice around the overall Microsoft Store e-commerce opportunity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Plug into existing bi-annual planning and engineering cycles to prioritize strategic projects.
- Balance long-term strategic needs with the run of business improvements to drive the planning group’s KPIs.
- Develop documentation to support each owned initiative lifecycle, including requirements gathering, roadmaps and go to market.
- Own stakeholder feedback loops and reporting to bring a highly matrixed organization along for the ride.
- Work closely with data teams to verify and validate business assumptions to better define engineering priorities.
- Be the voice of the customer in all meetings, challenging assumptions with data and maintaining a long-term vision for Microsoft Store.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in product planning, product management or program management.
- Minimum 3 years working in a B2B business role.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a product lifecycle by working across multiple stakeholders.
- Proven track record of delivering results and earning trust in a matrix environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Engineering project management tool – Azure DevOps (VSO) is a plus
- Previous e-commerce experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.