|Job Type:||Full Time|
SeniorProgram Manager – Enterprise Cloud Engineering/ Complex Organizations
Office 365 is the largest revenue producing productivity service in the world delivering major value to customers. We are making huge inroads into enterprises of all sizes, industries and geographies. The Enterprise Cloud Engineering team focuses on the needs of our largest commercial and public sector customers through ourwork delivering value in the form of features, deployments and advanced engineering support.
The ideal candidates for this role will have experience formulating, articulating and driving strategic initiatives across organizations. They will have experience both capturing and articulating customer requirements based on both quantitative and qualitative data,and direct interactions with customers. Candidates also require experience delivering and coordinating large enterprise programs and projects using software engineering best practices such as project planning, functional design, resource budgeting, issue/risk management, and cross-division coordination. The team’s focus is smart growth, high efficiency, and delivery of a secure and trusted experience to our customers and partners worldwide.
As a successful candidate you willplay a key role drivingourroadmap and strategyto address the needs of complex organizations. This includes planning and execution across several teamsacross Microsoft. This role involves extensive customer and field interactions where you will be expected to both capture nuanced requirements and carefully articulate our roadmap and current capabilities.
- Excellence in strategic thinking, leadership, communication, interpersonal skill and be able to influence without authority.
- Ability to drive solution definition, plan a stagedsolution development and deployment. Manage multiple customer and partner engagements.
- Ability to build good frameworks and models for prioritization, planning and execution.
- Proven ability to collaborate across teams and across levels of management.
- Customer/partner scenario focused solution design & development
- Deep passion for satisfying customer needs and achieving high user and business partner satisfaction though a detailed understanding of user scenarios.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all organization levels and both internal and external to the organization.
- Proven experience with the Software and Service Delivery Life cycle; design and delivery of administration and end user features
- Experience with n-tier architecture and web designs
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of Experience in related industry
- Bachelor’s degreeor higherin Computer Science, Mathematics, or related sciences is preferred
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.