|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced software engineering leader who is passionate about web technology and performance? If so, this Engineering Manager role on the Web Platform team in Edge may be the perfect opportunity.
We’ve made a tremendous amount of of progress, but we’re just getting started! We have a lot of ideas for the future of the web platform, and we’d love yours as well.
- Driving architectural design changes and improvements
- Work cross-team with teams developing online experiences such as Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Online) and Microsoft Teams
- Runing A|B tests and experiments
- Working with other contributors to the Chromium project and develop great relationships
- Driving standards and participating in industry forums
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of management experience
Below is a list of additional skills and experiences that are relevent to this role, however, not required:
- Experience with engineering highly reliable, scalable, and performant end-to-end solutions
- Cross-platform development experience
- Experience running A|B comparisons
- Experience with compilers or interpreters
If you have read this far and are excited, then what are you waiting for? Connect with us!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.