|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of a high impact, growth-oriented team with ambitious goals and potential to improve the quality of life for a billion users?
We are the Content Services team under WebXT organization (Content Services, Search, Ads and Map). Our goal is to make consuming licensed and web content such as News, Sports, Weather, Finance and others, a daily habit for 1 billion users. As they begin their day, users will be delighted by the personalized, actionable content and insights that are presented to them natively within their Windows, Office, and Browser experiences. We will make viewing these insights as second nature to our users. Users desiring more information will be seamlessly transitioned into immersive, engaging experiences with rich, topical information, enabling us to grow both DAU and revenue. We will differentiate these experiences by placing bold bets on state of art Recommendation, Search, AI and Big Data technologies.
We are looking for experienced Data Scientists with strong product focus and ML engineering expertise.
- Participate and lead opportunity analysis, project proposals, design, implementation and execution across a variety of ML projects to ship product improvements.
- ML modeling innovations in NLP, ranking and recommendation domains.
- Innovations in ML system architecture/functionalities for high scalability and efficiency.
- Be a role model of ML engineering excellence.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years software development experience in C++, C#, Java, or equivalent.
- 3+ years research scientist, data scientist or ML engineering experience.
- 3+ years experience in large-scale data analytics.
- Cutting-edge knowledge and hands-on experience in developing end-to-end commercial scale deep learning systems.
- 3+ years experience with optimization of commercial scale Search or Recommendation systems.
- 3+ years experience with experimentation and shipping user experience features on commercial scale Search or Recommendation systems.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.